Looking for a solution for your addictions? Do you want to find peace and serenity? I studied my addictions to see what lessons they were trying to teach me and discovered those lessons applied not only to me, but all addicts.
By viewing my addictions as a lesson, rather than a scourge, I was able to open my mind to newer techniques of recovery and restoration to wholeness. This work is not easy, but the choice is clear. Allow me to help you work, one on one, to restore you to your original wholeness, before the addictions hijacked your mind. Change doesn’t hurt, resistance to change, does.
- B.S. Pharmacy Sciences, Registered Pharmacist, Purdue University, 1979
- Certified Profesional Coach, iPEC, ICF 2012
- Certified AASAT Coach, Dr. Doug Weiss PhD (Mentor), currently in supervision
- Certified RIM facilitator, Dr. Deb Sandella PhD (Mentor), 2012
- Master RIM facilitator, Dr. Deb Sandella PhD (Mentor), currently in supervision
Registered Pharmacist for 32 years 1980-2012
Stepping Stones to Recovery, coach and co-owner, 2012 to present