I love working with people and creating spaces for people to connect, learn and grow.
I'm an Artist , Facilitator and Coach. I specialise In Delivering Socially Engaged Art Commissions; Facilitating Multi-Stakeholder Participatory Conversations; & Delivering Moon Power Coaching Programmes For Women.
I believe in the possibility of transformation; in the power of deep listening to ourselves and others and in the power of connecting with the natural cycles of the earth.
I love yoga, food, cake, baking, growing food on my allotment, walking in the park, singing , cycling and flowers. I speak French and German fluently and also speak some Spanish.
I'd love to know how we can work together and how I can best serve you so please do check out the coaching programmes I offer on my website and send me an email to schedule a chat to discuss your needs.
I look forward to working with you.
- 2013 - The University of Brighton - Postgraduate Certificate in Communities, Engagement &
- 2004 – 2007 Leeds Metropolitan University - BA (Hons) Fine Art
- 2003 – 2004 Leeds College of Art & Design - Edexcel Diploma in Foundation Studies
– Art & Design
- 1999- 2003 University of Leeds - BA (Hons) French – German
Training in Teaching, Facilitating and Engaging with Individuals and Communities:
- 2014: Art of Hosting Participatory Conversations
- 2013-2014: NOCN Foundations of Community Organising
- 2013: First Aid at Work: MR Training
- 2013: Child Protection Training: Leeds City Council
- 2012: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults: Pluss
- 2011: PTLLS - Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector NOCN Level 4
- 2009-2011: Relational Dynamics 1st: Coaching for Creative Leadership (Accredited by Performance
- 2010 Arts Award Bronze/Silver Adviser Training
- 2008: CIDA - NOCN Level 3 - Community Development Work
- 2008: Artworks - NOCN C3 creative communities & Artworks - Associate Artist Training
Disability related training:
-2013: -Memory Matters: Working with Students with Memory Problems: Leeds City
-2012: -Visual Awareness Training: Action for Blind People
-2011: -Disability Awareness Training: Pluss
-2006: -Working with Students with Autistic Spectrum Conditions: Leeds Metropolitan
- Working with Students with Mental Health Issues: Leeds Metropolitan University
- Working with Students with Dyslexia: Leeds Metropolitan University
- 2005: 3 Day Deaf Awareness Training: The University of Leeds
- 2008: CIDA - NOCN Level 3 - Community Development
I have been working with coaching clients, both through one to one coaching and group coaching since 2010.