Looking to make changes? Going through a transition? Want to improve your confidence, people and relational skills?
With expertise in personal, leadership, career development, I provide a safe sounding board for you to move forward
I have over 28 years experience in personal, leadership and organisational development. I have been coaching for 14 years and have been working as a full time coach for the past 8 years.
I work with individuals, teams, managers, leaders and have a special interest in working with women who are progressing up the career ladder and in leadership positions.
My style is engaging, creative, stretching yet supportive and pragmatic to help you get the outcomes and results that you seek
I am able to build rapport quickly and help you to get to heart of the issue. Interventions enable you to develop self awareness, harness your strengths, foster self belief and confidence, find solutions to your challenges, take bold actions, resulting in sustainable changes in behaviour and performance and strategies that enable you to progress, succeed and achieve your ambitions.
ost Graduate Diploma in Managing Performance and Change
Graduate Certificate in Management
Graduate Certificate in Education
- My style is to work in partnership with you, to foster a safe space for you to think and test out ideas, to provide a balance of stretch and support, to remove self imposed barriers and help you build your resilience and develop strategies to deal with future changes. As your coach, I am there for you, your cheer leader.
- My approach is tailored to your specific needs, context and issue. I draw upon my 28 years organisational and multi sector experience, my extensive toolkit and a deep understanding of human behaviour gained from my Masters Degree in Coaching and Mentoring Practice including psychology, psychotherapy, transactional analysis, life span development and transformative learning
- I work as an executive coach and organisational consultant through my coaching business, Edimo Coaching & Development. Prior to this, I held a number of senior management and leadership positions in the NHS and higher education. Through my practice, I have gained a strong business acumen from working with high growth businesses, as a business mentor, non executive director and with organisations from a wide range of industry sectors including the commercial, public and not for profit sectors
- I was an active volunteer with the EMCC and the founder of the EMCC Yorkshire Network
- For the past 5 years, I have hosted an annual day for coaches (Coaches Connect) in the North where coaches come together to share good practice
- I am invited to speak regularly by organisations, clubs, networks and coaching conferences. I shared my research on Coaching teams at the EMCC conference and Leadership coaching at the Coaching York International Coaching Week conference in May 2015.
- I am an avid blogger, writing on personal, leadership and career development topics and these can be found on my website, on LinkedIn and in some coaching journals such as Coaching at Work.